Established in 2002 Dubai Multi Commodity Centre (previously called Dubai Metals & Commodity Centre) is one of the emirates Free Zone. It became the Dubai government advanced initiative aimed to create a commodity market in the emirate.
DMCC is located close to the airport and the port of Jebel Ali thus it has an excellent air and sea links and this advantage greatly simplifies doing business.
Dubai Multi Commodities Center primarily designed for companies that work with the following types of products: gold, diamonds, pearls, cotton, tea as well as finance, real estate. In addition, companies providing related services, such as shops, restaurants, hair and beauty salon etc may be also registered on the territory of FEZ.
The DMCC free zone business licenses:
The DMCC free zone advantages:
- Industrial License.
- Services License.
- Trading License.
- 100 % ownership of business;
- No income and profit taxes;
- Free return of capital and profits – without restrictions;
- One and more founders;
- Laws and regulatory processes that are internationally accepted Transparent business environment, in accordance with best international practice;
- Efficient modes of transport and communications;
- One stop principle in the issuance of visas, work permits and other required papers.