Dubai Airport Free Zone (abbreviated DAFZ) is a Free Economic Zone at Dubai Int Airport. It was founded in 1996 by the Government of Dubai. There are different areas located within its territory: aviation, shipping, IT-technology, pharmaceuticals, logistics, fashion products, accessories for mobile phones and many others.
DAFZA customers offers
- On-line services (resident visas registration and renewal, ID-cards, licenses, etc.)
- Department of Information Technology.
- Customs and customs clearance services open 24 hours.
- Ready open-plan space for offices size from 50 sq m.
- Premises area of 350 square meters for light industry (apart from that they can be used for other purposes).
- Ground area size of two and a half square kilometers for rent for 15 years for the construction of any buildings
In addition, on the territory of the free economic zone you can find modern business center, a post office, restaurants, beauty parlor, med clinic, parking, banks representatives offices, coffee shops, tourist agency, etc.
DAFZA licenses types:
- Service License.
- Trading License (export, import, distribution, storage of specific goods).
- Industrial License (light and processing industry assembly and packing).