If you are trading outside UAE or looking for a vehicle to hold property, the best vehicle would be to start offshore company in UAE. Some of the advantages are :
- The possibility to open special offshore bank accounts in UAE;
- No fees for export or import of goods;
- The ability to invest your money in property, without being a resident of UAE.
An offshore company has all the legal and economic qualities of conventional legal entities registered in any onshore (not offshore) jurisdiction and may, like any person, own any assets – cash, real estate, personal property and others.
It is an undisputed fact that the assets owned by an offshore company have greater extent protected from judicial claims and/or lawsuits, or claims and proceedings various governmental (regulatory) bodies than the assets owned by such individual, in the jurisdiction of your location.
Among other things, investments made through an offshore company, usually allow you to avoid paying tax on investment income.
Advantages of Offshore Company Formation
Here is a list of some of the benefits of starting offshore company UAE:
- There is no minimum requirement for authorized share capital of the offshore company UAE;
- Shareholders of an offshore company in UAE can be physical and legal entities;
- Registered office and address of the offshore company in UAE;
- Quick offshore company registration within a few days;
- There are no exchange controls.
You can maintain the privacy of your financial information if you decide to register an offshore company in the UAE. This state is not a member of the Organization for economic cooperation and development (OECD), and therefore, will not share your financial and tax information with other members of the organization.
If you want to start an offshore company in UAE – don’t hesitate! Call us today and the specialists of Zenesis Corporation will do their best to help you! Professional consultations, experienced staff, and affordable prices – these are the first advantages of cooperation with our company. If you want to know more – call us today!