Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone) is one of the best alternatives for commercial enterprises in the UAE and abroad. The Free zone is situated at the crossroads of main highways linking West and East, in the emirate of the same name and it has access to the Arabian Gulf. Besides there, is an outlet to the Indian Ocean and such location makes it very attractive for business doing.
Since the establishment of the Zone in 1995, there are more than 13,000 companies registered in the region.
- Immense transport connections (land, sea and air) with access to large amount of consumers across the subcontinental Asia, CIS, Africa, the Mediterranean world, GCC, and Europe;
- Ready warehouses of various sizes, the possibility of temporary storage, ground rent for the free development, as well as many other functions;
- Modern well-equipped premises which meet safety environment requirements and provide good working conditions for investors;
- The absence of bureaucratic red tape, fast and efficient business environment;
- Affordable energy;
- 24-hour hotline to order the equipment and workforce;
- Sponsorship and visas for all employees;
- International air traffic all over the world through the international airport of Sharjah.