If you want to get a license for business in Dubai you should be ready to pass through a great variety of different legal delays. To avoid this, we are ready to offer you professional lawyer services that will make it possible for you to minimize your participation in this process in order to save your money and time. With our help you will receive Dubai business license as soon as possible. More than that – we also offer service of freelance business licensing in Dubai!
Get Company License in Dubai
As we have already mentioned in order to get business license in Dubai you should pass through 8 steps:
- First of all there are more than 2000 variants of business activities to choose from.
- For your second step you should choose the appropriate form of business, that will be specified in your license for business in Dubai.
- For acquiring a Dubai business license you should also select a trade name. After it you will also receive a Trade Name Certificate.
- Then you should apply for an initial approval certificate, which is needed to declare, that the emirate government doesn’t object if you start your business here.
- Depending on the chosen form of company activity you will have to receive the corresponding Memorandum of Association.
- At this moment you should give to the municipality all the information about the physical address of your company. The specialists check if it suits the safety requirements.
- For some special kind of business in Dubai it is necessary to get special approvals. For example it may be special license from Dubai Health Authority, if you want to set up a hospital.
- And here is the final step. You should wait for a period of approximately a week and if everything is fine, get your company license in Dubai!
If you want to get rid of all the problems and inconveniences, connected with the process of getting a business license in Dubai – call us! The specialists of Zenesis Corporation will arrange everything for you! Our lawyers also offer services of freelance business licensing in Dubai. Call us for additional information!
There are different Free Zones which offers Freelance permit. This allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional and conduct business under his name as opposed to a company. The Freelance Permit is designed for individuals who operate in technology, media and film sectors and is issued to talent roles, creative roles and selected administrative roles.
To avail a Freelance Permit, the applicant should be professionally qualified and experienced in his/ her field which will be supported by documents such as qualification degrees, training works, achievements, letter of endorsement, letter of recommendation, business plan, personal website (optional) or any other proof to support his/her application for a Freelancer Permit. All documentation will vary according to the request of different Free Zone Authorities.