The Hamriya Free Economic Zone is located in United Arab Emirates. It plays an important role in the dynamically developing economy of the region. It has direct access to the Indian Ocean. Here is also located an International Airport.
About the Hamriya Free Zone
The Hamriya Free Economic Zone (FEZ HFZA) was established in 1995 and covers an area of about 22 million square meters, is currently home to various industrial and commercial companies. The proximity to the sea port, the depth of which is 14 meters in this area adds to the attractiveness of transport infrastructure.
The Hamriya Free Zone offers a wide range of advantages:
- Absolute freedom from taxes and from personal and corporate;
- The possibility of 100% ownership for foreign investors;
- The lack of trade quotas and barriers;
- The possibility of registration of the company: onshore, offshore, local firm;
- The lack of limits on capital investment.
Call us if you are interested in company registration in Hamriya Free Zone today! Zenesis Corporation specialists are ready to help you!